Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

*~*The Old Made New & Suggestions Needed*~*







I am so happy with the way these came I am looking forward to getting the second one finished!
I am so enjoying getting the lounge-room done it is really coming together well! For the first time since we have been here; which is 20 years. I feel it is taking on my personality and becoming a home I am really happy with and love living in!! 
I am so grateful to God and my precious Hubby for all the help they have given me!! Oh! Yes and to Joshua for NOT complaining about the late hour of his meals at times!!
Anyhoo lets see what other wonderful things we can do tomorrow! 
I haven't decided what to do for window coverings if any of you have some ideas please give me some suggestions.............................
Love Jilly
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment