Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

*~*~*It's Winter???*~*~*




It's Winter here, but who would of thought so?? It's warm out side and the sun is shining has the winter forgotten that it is it's turn to come?? Why is it so warm??? I cannot answer the question however I wait with get excitement for Winter to arrive!!!
I love Winter we can dress up in warm clothes and eat soups and stews and bake bread. I love the smell of bread baking in the bread maker! 
I love the smell of the ground after the rain has come and gone!
Well I guess I shall just wait patiently for Winter and enjoy the warmth we have right now! 
I think it's time to go and do some gardening I shall return with photo's!!
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment