Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

*~*My Day.......*~*



Outside my window...I can see a pond that desperately needs cleaning!! The Winter is over and Spring is here so I must get to it!
I am thankful for...life, family, my precious Hubby who is just the most wonderful man in the world I am so thankful for the fact that I am a child of God!

From the learning room...
I am Reading...nothing at the moment!

From the kitchen...I am cooking jam and marmalade.

I am wondering...
I am missing...order we are finishing off painting and decorating the lounge and dinning rooms; need I say more!


I am hearing...Joshua's computer going he is watching a carton.
I am wearing...jeans and a blue top.

I am quoting...
Somethings that made me especially happy this week...we managed to swap the lounge room around YAY!!

I am going...and watch some T.V. with Ant and snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment