Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*~*Day 2 On The Laundry!*~*

OK!!! It was or is a bigger job than what I first thought; however it is going well. When I took off the blue trim up the top; I pulled all the paint that we had paint the walls with for over 20 years!!!!! Oops! However I have patched it all up and now the first wall just has to dry so I can sand it back tomorrow! So now for the second wall!!   oxoxo 
 The finished work for the night now all I need to do is wait for it to dry so I can paint and decorate the walls.
*~*The Closer*~* has been my company tonight as Mr. W and Joshua; are fast asleep already!!
oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment