Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

*~*Dining-room Day 6*~*



I didn't get a lot done today because I was needed at my Mum and Dad's place; my Dad bless his heart turned the freezer off before going on holiday. So sadly they lost everything that was in it. Needless to say I needed to go over and clean out the rotten food and throw it away. They lost hundreds of dollars worth of food which is not good!
Tomorrow I am hoping to clean the carpet for them and try to get rid of the bad smell it has all left behind!
As well as get more done in my dining-room I am so happy with how it is all coming along and I am enjoy doing it! I think that is because I enjoy making a home and being a wife and mama!! God really blessed me when he gave me the desire of my heart in being a wife and Mama I am so grateful to Him for the blessings He has put in my life!
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment