Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*~*Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 2/2*~*



In My Kitchen this week …… 
I have a big mess there is nothing like honesty! I have been working very hard in my precious Hubby's study so just about everything else has suffered! So today I intend to have a tidy kitchen by tonight!


When I think about Crafting/Sewing/Making Things, I want to …
Sit and embroider my quilt! Sew my curtains and make aprons!


My favorite creative outlet it ……..
Sewing, embroidery and knitting!


A Craft that I’d like to learn is …. 
Crocheting.


An unusual Craft that I can do or would like to do is ….
Cake Icing!


The Craft/Creative Work that I have no desire whatsoever to do …… 
I can't think of anything!


Another Craft that I secretly long to do but don’t right now is ….
Make a veggie garden....................................alas one day I will!!

Love Jilly oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment