Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*~*The Home Keeper 15th of Feb.*~*


In my kitchen, I plan to …..
To do some baking and cooking I love my kitchen it's the heart of our home!!!


Plans with the children …..
My plans with Joshua is to take him on a drive tomorrow! He loves drives in the Aussie bush! 


Plans with the husband …..
Love him more each day!!


Plans for my house …..
Finish in our bedroom and then start in the hall way and loo!! I will finish it all!!


Garden Plans …..  
With temperatures in the 100+ all I can do now is water!


Other Plans …..
Spend more time with Johanna, Timothy and my Folks!

oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment