Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

*~*Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 22/2*~*

 

In my kitchen this week …... 

I am hoping to paint my island bench white and re-varnish the top!!!


On my mind this week …

That living without the power for 28 hours wasn't that bad. I have always dreaded it but honestly; it was not that bad!!! The cold showers where great; however I did miss the A/C at night when it didn't get below 70* that was a bit hard!! Ant and I enjoyed the time together!!!


Gentleness is one of the Fruit of the Spirit so as a Christian …..

We should aim to be gentle at all times and to all people no matter how much they rub us up the wrong way!


When the Bible says that Moses was the meekest of all men (Numbers 12:3), it reminds me that …. 


The gentle person has died to self, so when I am gentle in situations that cause others to be angry and violent (Proverbs 16:32; 25:28) …..


Knowing that gentleness is not cowardice or lack of conviction (1 Peter 2:22-23), I am encouraged to ….     

No comments:

Post a Comment