Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

*~*Blessing for a Wonderful Saturday*~*







Today has been a great day helping Mum and Dad get ready for their holiday! I have also learn't so much about how to read Ant and Joshua's moods with the autism that they share. It's amazing that if you watch very closely and trust God to speak to you about it; you can understand when things are getting out of control and when more medication is needed! Joshua was starting to show aggression and I realized that he needed to take an extra tablet!! Within about 1 hour he was calm again, which was wonderful! Antony was starting to get a tad distressed about things. So I arranged for him to do something I knew he would enjoy and within about ½ hour he was looking and sounding a lot better. Plus he had done some work that needed to be done!! 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Autism; it’s no fun let me tell you!!!
But YAY!! I am learning  and
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
I praise God who always leads me to victory!!!!
oxoxooxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment