Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

*~*~*Johanna's Favorite Place *~*~*

Photobucket
*~*Johanna's Swing*~*
When ever I walk passed this area of my garden. I always think of how much fun our daughter Johanna had playing here. She is all grown up now and married; but I still take some time out to remember how she enjoyed the tyre swing her Papa made her. I don't think I could ever get rid of it, because it has to many happy  family memories attached to it! I often think how wonderfully blessed I am, to of been given the precious and priceless gift of *Motherhood* I am eternally grateful to God, for His precious gift of our beautiful children!!!
oxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment