Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

*~*~*Today's Thoughts*~*~*

 Flowers and Roses Comments, Graphics, eCards for Facebook, MySpace


Outside My Window...
Outside my window I can hear the sprinkler watering my garden.

I am thinking...
That I hope my Mum and Dad are ok!

I am thankful for...
That I am getting my home sorted and that I am grateful for Gods help!


From the kitchen...
The biscuits that I made Yummy!!!

I am wearing...
jeans and a watermelon coloured top it's very pretty and special because my Mum gave it to me!!

I am creating...
A quilt!

I am going...
To bed soon!

I am reading...
Garden magazines!

On my mind...
Hoping my Mum get home from hospital soon!

Around the house...
I am painting the hallway!

One of my favorite things...
Embroidering

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Food shopping, buying paint for the hallway, sealing the floors in the hallway, buying a mat for the hallway and sealing the tiles in the bathroom. Also visiting my Mum in hosptial!
oxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment