Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

*~*Today*~*

 
Today....
Outside my window ~ I see my pond that I made with my precious daughter!
I am thinking ~ About how brave my son was at the hospital today!!
I am thankful for ~ for my precious Hubby and family!
From the kitchen ~I have made Soy, Honey Chicken & Veggies for dinner
I am wearing ~ My favourite black skirt and a knitted vest!
I am creating ~ A quilt for our bedroom!
I am going ~Stay at home thank you Lord!
I am reading ~Down to Earth!
I am praying ~ For my son's mouth to heal up very quickly!
I am hearing ~ Trucks on the road!
Around the house ~ Silence!
One of my favorite things ~ Smarties and sharing them with my precious son!!
A few things for the rest of the week ~ Buy some cupboards from IKEA. Doing the laundry. Gardening!

I love life it is always a blessing serving my God and my Precious Family!!!
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment