Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

*~*Blessing for a Wonderful Saturday*~*




Good Morning Girls, I am getting in early as I have a lot to do today! Because I had my day of rest yesterday! laugh.gif I hope we all slept well and are ready to Fly together!!! wink.gif

*~*~*Jilly's To Do List*~*~*

Well my day took a turn Ant decided to take me out to some nursery's while Mum and Dad had Joshua for awhile so nothing got done!!! However we had a wonderful time just the two of us Ant and I don't often get time just the two of us so we just loved it! The house work can wait till tomorrow!! wink.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
oxoxooxoxoxooxoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment