Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

*~*HAPPY MOTHERS DAY*~*

Mother's Day
Today was thinking about Mother Day and I began to think just how blessed I am to have a wonderful Mum myself. I love her so much she is always there to help me and listen to me. I am also so grateful for the fact that her and Dad brought me up to know God and His unchanging love; I feel so blessed. We spent the night with Mum and Dad tonight and it was so much fun watching *Midsommer Murder* with them and sharing a meals at their place. I do beleive I have the best Mum in the whole world!! I am also grateful to her that she picked such a wonderful man to be my father!!!
Thank you Lord for blessing me so much!!!
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment