Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

*~*Homekeeper’s Journal*~*



In my kitchen this week …….I have tidied up so much it is looking really good!!

Doing this and that .............Ant, Josh and I found a lovely lounge suite on Wednesday I am so happy with it!!! We lay-by it on Saturday so now we have to paint and decorate the lounge room!! God is so good!!!
 

We’re getting geared up for summer by............ By losing weight but I have 6 month so I should be fine!!!  

My summer plans include ….................Enjoying the warm evening and avoiding the long HOT days!!! 

The weather here has been …........…So warm for Winter and the evenings have been a mixture of warm and freezing!!!
oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment