Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

*~*~*Cleaning and Baking~**~




baking.jpg baking image by rypequayejones


Today I am working in my kitchen I need to do some cleaning and then hopefully some baking!! 

My kitchen is my favorite room in the home, I guess because thats where I had my special talks with our daughter while she would sit on my bench top and tell me all her secrets and hopes and dreams. I am so happy that she found the love of her life in our precious Timothy and that they are so happily married God has really blessed us!!

But OH! I miss those day of talking in my kitchen and sharing all her dreams and hopes!
I even miss the tears and the cuddles and hugs we would share!!

Wow!! Now I can't wait to see her on Saturday night just to hug her and once again tell her that she is everything I wanted in a daughter!!! 
I love you my Beauty!!!
oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment