Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

*~*~*It's Been Awhile*~*~*



Wow!! I haven't been here for awhile we have been helping my Mum and Dad move into a beautiful new apartment! It has been a great family time! 
I just praise God for my family they are so very special to me, and I love them heaps!!!
I hope to be here a little more now that all is settling down for us!
oxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to live near by family when they are getting older. The new apartment sounds great. My stove door has decided not to shut after being installed 34 years ago so I know what a new stove would be like to have.

    ReplyDelete