Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

*~*Our Kids Are So Precious!!*~*


Today my Joshua, fitted at the disabilities services meeting it was so sad; it broke my heart to watch him having no control over his bodies movements. However tonight when I tucked him in, he seemed happy and ready for another new day. 
Joshua is amazing the way he just plucks up the strength to just keep going in life. A Mama could never be so proud of her child, than I am of mine!
oxoxoxoxo

My precious Daughter rang me tonight she was so tired and yet she still found the time to ring us I love her so much she is an amazing beautiful young lady and I am so incredibly proud of her! Johanna and Timothy are so precious and we can only be so very grateful to God that they are ours!!!
Thank you Lord for my family!!!
oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment