Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 29, 2014

*~*I Love Pretty Petticoats*~*


Petticoat advertisement, 1950s
These are so beautiful you could wear them as skirts. I love pretty girly things; these are so pretty and feminine. I think women where so much more feminine in days gone by, it is my humble opinion that the invention of jeans changed a lot of that! Don't get me wrong jeans have their place in a woman's wardrobe; I just think it is somewhat sad that pretty petticoats for most of us lost their place.

I think I will look for a pattern to make some; no wait a minute - I know I shall.

  What do you think of pretty petticoats? Please leave a message and let me know; I would love to know your thoughts on them!
oxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment