Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

*~*Thursday*~*



Today has gone so fast, I feel like my feet have hardly touched the ground. However, it has been a good day. I have done my pool workout and I have taken Antony to his appointment as well as taking Joshua to the shops; so all is well.
While we were out we had dinner so I had the night off from cooking dinner; not that I mind cooking dinner, I don’t - I rather enjoy it. But not having to cook has left me with time to get a jump start on tomorrow’s house work, so that is good. I have also done some banking, washing, tidying, and given our bed clean sheets. As well, I cleaned both our sofas, so I am a happy Mama and Wife tonight!
So what have you been up to today; I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment