Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

*~*My Monday*~*

My Monday

Outside my window-Is Eggery Pond I need to buy some fish for it and it needs some tidying up out there!
What I am thinking-That God has blessed me so very much!
What I am thankful for-My family and God's wonderful love for us!
What I am wearing-I am wearing a black skirt with a black top!
I am going-To the pool for my two and a half hour work-out! I also need to walk Soxy our dog!
I am reading-The Book of Isaiah and loving it!
I am hoping-The peace of Jerusalem!!
From my kitchen-I am about to go and cook dinner as well as make up some gluten free Cup Cakes!
Around the home-I must clean the bathroom and kitchen!
What can I hear-Only the sound of the computer motor!
One of my favorite things-Losing weight!
A few plan for the rest of my week-I need to take Joshua to his job appointment, and I need to do my work-out everyday, Joshua also needs to have his eyes tested and I want to do some sewing and baking! As well as visit my Folks!
Verse for the day-Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
My picture of the day-It has been pouring with rain so everything smells good and looks healthy and green! It's a good day!

So what is your week looking like? I would love if you would leave a message telling me!! Have a wonderful and God Bless You!
oxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment