Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger WidgetsBlogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 15, 2014

*~*Jilly's Day*~*




















Today we are celebrating our Johanna's 30th at my sisters place, so I am doing the desserts, I am planning to make:
  • Lemon Meringue
  • Chocolate Cup Cakes
  • Raspberry Cup Cakes
  • Apricot Bread and Butter Pud
So I have a lot to do. 
Mr. W and I just took our dog for a 35 minute walk so Soxy should be happy for awhile and fall asleep on the sofa for the afternoon!
Here is a photo of the new member of our little family Sox or as we call him Soxy:

Well I had better go and get this baking and cooking done as it all needs to be finished by 6:15pm.
I also want to get some pumpkin soup made! I hope we all have a lovely day, please leave a comment, I would love to know what you are up to today!!
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment